Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default sour grapes

On 16/12/2019 18:10, Pamela wrote:
On 18:00 16 Dec 2019, alan_m wrote:
On 16/12/2019 13:56, Pamela wrote:
On 07:52 16 Dec 2019, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\)" wrote:

I see Zack lost his seat.
Brian

I see the Brexit party and UKIP didn't get a single seat.

Didn't all those "remain" MPs that changed parties or stood as
independents lose their seats?

I don't think they were standing for BXP or UKIP.

As I recall Farage was going to make the government quake from the massive
popular mandate he expected the BXP to get in the election.

He stood down candidates from seats where the Conservatives had a good
chance of winning, so as not to split the vote, so he was hardly trying
to make the government quake.

SteveW