Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Car speeding alert device?

On 14/12/2019 20:54, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:33:28 -0800, polygonum_on_google wrote:

And Here We Go is my favoured satnav app - largely because it was one of
the few that works almost identically on IOS and Android and is "free".
It has several speed warning options including allowing a small
overspeed.

I like it because (a) it has speed limit display, unlike Google Maps, and
(b) it has a "driving mode" which just sits there showing speed limits,
total time driving, total distance covered, and direction. Admittedly
I've not checked the market recently ...

Google maps added a real time speed display a short while back (although
it does not show the limit)

--
Cheers,

John.