Dave Plowman

Default Crabtree switches

In article ,
BigWallop wrote:
I don't like Crabtree stuff at all. It even feels cheap and nasty.

It must have gone downhill, then, along with the poorer looks when they
changed design a few years back. I've got the previous 'Classic' stuff
throughout the house including grid switches with not one failure, and I
used to use it near exclusively when I did wiring semi-pro, again with
100% reliability. Not the same with MK, though, although the number of
failures were so small as to be insignificant.

--
*I pretend to work. - they pretend to pay me.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn