Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Car speeding alert device?

"ARW" wrote in message
On 14/12/2019 11:26, Richard wrote:
On 13/12/2019 19:23, ARW wrote:
On 13/12/2019 18:27, Andrew wrote:
On 13/12/2019 12:08, George Miles wrote:
I'm now at 9 points on my driving licence,
what gadgets and apps are there to help me avoid another speed
camera?

An audible alert or a big red light please

[george]

A drawing pin inside your right shoe ? :-)

I speed MOST the time.

So do I.

The OP must be unlucky to have been caught 3 times.

You drive fast and think, he drives fast.

I am not doing too badly ATM. A clean license for a change.

Yeah, me too and a significantly cheaper compulsory insurance too.

I decided that it was stupid to be paying $350 class money when
caught. And the worst of our cops can get you well before the cop
car is even visible.

I accept a that a speeding ticket every couple of years goes with job (I
do the mileage).