Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car speeding alert device?

On 14/12/2019 11:24, Tim+ wrote:
Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 21:32:59 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

George Miles wrote:
I'm now at 9 points on my driving licence,
what gadgets and apps are there to help me avoid another speed camera?

An audible alert or a big red light please

[george]

I use Waze on my mobile phone. You can set audio alerts when you go over
a speed limit. Its free. Its works well.

I suspect the OP doesn't actually give a **** about going over the speed
limit - just getting caught.

WAZE warns you about fixed cameras as well. Not much use for mobile ones
though.

The TomTom Go app will flag temporay cameras and ask you if they are
still there. Conversely there is a button to report a mobile speed camera...

Tim

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)