Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Car speeding alert device?

On 13/12/2019 17:44, GB wrote:
On 13/12/2019 17:26, ARW wrote:
On 13/12/2019 15:09, GB wrote:
On 13/12/2019 14:42, Brian Reay wrote:

Some cars have a function built in - our motorhome (Fiat Ducato
based) has and I think the Outlander has.

It's a Fiat, so there's no danger of it working. ;-)

Had a different van today for work as I needed the long wheel base
(it's a big electric fire I was fitting).

It's another Fiat Scudo. Halfway across the Woodhead pass guess what
it did?

The back doors of the van opened.

The giant electric fire (for which you needed a LWB van, so it must have
been pretty big) dropped out of the van.

The giant electric fire is on castors, and it ran off back down Woodhead
Pass.

You sent the apprentice running back down Woodhead Pass to try to at
least slow down the giant electric fire.

At this time of year, there's ice on Woodhead Pass, and the apprentice
started to slide down.

The fully laden oil tanker coming up Woodhead Pass, faced with a giant
electric fire and an apprentice at speed .....

Anyway, the main point is where are you being held, and do you need a
hand to arrange legal representation? Don't say anything until you have
spoken to your solicitor. Blame Fiat!

My solicitor is a stunner and she always wears a short skirt.

This is the fire I was fitting

Gazco eRelex 195R inset fire.

https://www.flames.co.uk/electric-fi...flex-195r.html

--