Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Radiator - flow and return on same side?

On Friday, 13 December 2019 17:03:12 UTC, R D S wrote:
On 13/12/2019 00:25, Steve Walker wrote:

Can you still get the valves that were designed to connect to one
connection only? The valve had both flow and return piped to it and the
return had a tube fitted that extended along the inside of the radiator,
forcing it to run from the far end.

I can't find one in the wild. That would have been really handy as I am
very limited as to where I can provide a pipe.

Unless I'm mistaken you don't need to find one. Just attach a tail as normal at one end & slide microbore inside it. Terminate the join between the 2 using an unequal tee, IYSWIM, not sure how to describe it.

NT