Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default DAB Car Radio

FM link on the radio in a friends car refers to a mode of listening inside
the car to a device that gives a fake fm signal. People used to do this kind
of thing all the timme before there were multi input sound systems in cars.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"John" wrote in message
2.222...
My car has DAB Radio and I know nothing about it - it has worked fine for
18months but recently I have had some dips in reception and a message "FM
Link" has popped up on the display for much of the time.

Any ideas?