Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dovenfamily@gmail.com is offline

Default Costco 10'x20'Canopy Roof Replacement

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 at 8:44:01 AM UTC-7, Barry wrote:
replying to Scott Sherratt, Barry wrote:
scott wrote:

I am looking for a replacement roof canopy for my canopy, a 10 ft. x 20
ft. steel frame canopy, P/N 680344 from Costco. The P/N is 2004-D,
14'4"/4.3m x 22'5"/6.8m Polyethylene canopy roof. The manual has a
customer service number of 1-800-929-9517, but when I call it, I get an
ad, or service not available message. Anyone have any luck getting a
replacement roof for this popular canopy ?

I just replaced the roof; cost $125, including shipping. I would just buy
a new canopy at the store, and save the shipping costs. You will have to
pay tax, however, but you will gain the extra side and end-panels that
will ultimately wear out. The only other negative is having to discard the
metal framework. See my post below on how to contact the company that has
the replacement parts.

I have found that these roofs last for three years before they need
replacing. I have scoured the internet to find different roofs, but
finally ended up just replaceing them with ones offered by the company
that supplies Costco.

Barry

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...nt-256754-.htm

Thats nice but you can only buy the whole ing in May and sometimes June then they are gone till next year.