Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Why do thermometers never agree?

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:53:54 -0000, John wrote:

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 20:39:17 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:40:37 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Prick.

Ah, another informative answer from thicko Pounder. You're as stupid
as a southerner sometimes.

It is not an answer, it is a remark. Learn the difference, prick.

I asked a question, I expected an answer, you were not authorized to
give a remark.

And stop fantasizing about my penis, ****.

That mister pounder sounds like a flaming faggot.

He is very very odd. He lives in t'north, but behaves like a southern snob.