Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Acer Aspire S7 dead touchpad

The touchpad has died internally I'd suspect, dell ones do that and
sometimes if left connected have ghost operations for mo apparent reason
afterwards.
NOt sure how they work, I'd assume some kind of capacity effect?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Simon Mason" wrote in message
After cleaning my touchpad with screen wash spray on a paper cloth, it has
ceased to work. I have reloaded the drivers, done Fn T and wound it back
to the last restore point, but it is still dead. Works OK with an external
mouse though.

Any ideas?