Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Adam's apprentices

In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
In article ,
Richard wrote:
And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

*I* certainly would.
YMMV
The post was about a person who did the job wrong when attempting to
install an extinguisher in an office. I had assumed that the job would
have been properly risk assessed

Like I said. One who know nothing about DIY.

So in your world, someone tasked with installing fire extinguishers in a
professional role is simply doing DIY?
Explains a lot about you.

And anyone with any experience at all about fixing things to a wall
wouldn't need a risk assessment to know what would be satisfactory or not.
As I said, you are obviously totally lacking that.

It would seem that your stupidity is all encompassing, or you are simply
being excessively obtuse.

The person in charge of the unskilled chap who didn't properly do the
job is to blame.

Which is pretty well what I said in the first place before you started
with your mess of red herrings.

Yeah, right.