Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default 2 light switches in a 2g plate

The question is why is it there to start with. I'm sure you have looked
inside, but I've seen some terrible things done, like whole lighting
circuits buried in plaster but still live etc.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
For some reason this house has a 2g plate with 4 light switches, only 2 of
which do anything. Although we've been here for nearly 3 years I still
operate the wrong damn switches. I don't want to mess-up the decoration
(yet) in this part of the house so ... can anyone here point me at a white
2g plate with only 2 switches? I suppose I could use a euro plate and a
couple of blanks if all else fails, but these look a little office'y