Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 light switches in a 2g plate

On Monday, 9 December 2019 16:35:25 UTC, wrote:
For some reason this house has a 2g plate with 4 light switches, only 2
of which do anything. Although we've been here for nearly 3 years I
still operate the wrong damn switches. I don't want to mess-up the
decoration (yet) in this part of the house so ... can anyone here point
me at a white 2g plate with only 2 switches? I suppose I could use a
euro plate and a couple of blanks if all else fails, but these look a
little office'y

You're missing an opportunity. For each light, use one switch for on/off, the other for full/dim. Just need a capacitor.

NT