Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 light switches in a 2g plate

On Mon, 09 Dec 2019 16:35:20 +0000, nothanks wrote:

For some reason this house has a 2g plate with 4 light switches, only 2
of which do anything. Although we've been here for nearly 3 years I
still operate the wrong damn switches. I don't want to mess-up the
decoration (yet) in this part of the house so ... can anyone here point
me at a white 2g plate with only 2 switches? I suppose I could use a
euro plate and a couple of blanks if all else fails, but these look a
little office'y

You don't say if this is surface mount or not. If it is, a bit of a
lateral solution is an MK K2025 (twin surface box) with two single
plateswitches (or one dual plateswitch and a blanking plate).