Clay Morse

Default uniform cedar shingles: uncommon?

"Cate" wrote in message

Learn to use Google. Here's the first one I found:
http://www.whitecedarshingles.com/

Thanks, but... I didn't ask if they exist. I asked if they are uncommon on
the east coast.

I was hoping to get feedback from experienced folks on the east coast, not
a url for a cedar shingle distributor in Michigan.

Cate

It's up to you to make the calls, being a homeowner you probably won't have
access to wholesalers that deal in specialty products. No one is going to
make the calls for you, it's up to you to get off your butt and get ahold of
a reliable source. The distributor will ship anywhere your supplier wishes,
note links on the page for trucking. Newsflash: Not every coast
manufacturers every product, that's why they have trucking companies. You
ungrateful putz!