Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default 2 light switches in a 2g plate

On 09/12/2019 16:44, Andy Burns wrote:
wrote:

For some reason this house has a 2g plate with 4 light switches, only
2 of which do anything. Although we've been here for nearly 3 years I
still operate the wrong damn switches. I don't want to mess-up the
decoration (yet) in this part of the house so

MK 3gang grid plate (plus yoke) with one blank way?

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MKK3633.html

Thanks, I haven't used a grid plate before but it seems that it would
look better than a euro plate. A tad expensive with all the bits, but
probably the best solution (unless there's a 2g plate with 2 switches on
it, which I've failed to find)