Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adam's apprentices

In article ,
Richard wrote:
A fire extinguisher is not exactly heavy.

That applies to all of them?

Mine weighs 13kg.

13kg isn't what I'd class as excessively heavy. But then, it's our Dave.

Which says you have zero experience fixing things to walls properly. With
anything which is removed/replaced, there's more to the fixing than just
the static weight.

Oh dear.
Your "I know everything everyone else is thinking and doing" module is
malfunctioning again. Perhaps it's solar powered and requires your head
to be out of your arse occasionally?

And perhaps you'd find out exactly how much that extinguisher weighed
before attempting to fix it to the wall with your usual blu tack.

--
*With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.