Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Shopping for a new washer: Whirlpool vs Roper

In article irect.com,
says...
eplying to rodak, Mary J wrote:
Thanks for all this. I love Whirlpool but was hesitant to go with the Roper.
You told me all I needed to know! I'm still getting my Whirlpool but for less
money. Awesome!

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-224153-.htm

Often the Roper is the same as a Whirlpool, but with out some features.
Such as sound proofing material or they wll leve off some functions
and/or buttons that many may not need or want anyway.

About like buying car. There will be several 'standard' options if it
is a lx,xle,se or what ever letters may be associated with that brand.