Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Guess what the van did this morning?

wrote in message
On Sunday, 8 December 2019 15:29:55 UTC, ARW wrote:
Or maybe the time I got it stuck in a school playing field trying to
pull out the cherry picker I had got stuck in the school playing field
(that cost the firm a few quid for the gardener to put right)

That happened here the other week. A car and a van, not a cherrypicker.

Someone turned up with a Nissan Effoff

Fark, even worse than the Nissan Cedric model name

and a very long towing strap to stay on dry land while pulling the bogged
vehicles out.

Misjudged the angle of the towing strap, didn't watch the towing angle,
and pulled the back corner of the car smash into the substation paling
fence with the delicate crunching of brakelights.