Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Generac Model 0065512 Standby Generator

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 2:18:10 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 12/4/2019 11:56 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 12/3/19 2:15 PM, wrote:

[snip]

I suffered a brief outage recently - the lights blinked then came back
on.Â*Â* However my TVs had to be restarted manually.Â* Same for my PC.
Would this be normal?

Thanks
xxxxx

A lot of modern devices with electronics suffer from "power amnesia",
where a power outage leads to devices forgetting they're supposed to
be on. Many TVs have that problem (often smaller ones don't).
Computers do, but many allow normal "power" function with a setup option.