Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generac Model 0065512 Standby Generator

On 12/3/19 6:15 PM, wrote:

[snip]

As Clare says, that is perfectly normal. You can avoid it by getting a
small UPS that will hold the power until your generator kicks in. I
have one on my TV and one on each of my "always on" computers .

I had trouble* with one computer during a recent outage. The other 2
were on UPSes and had no problems. You do need to replace UPS batteries
every few years.

* It was just the power supply, which was a lot easier to replace than
the whole PC.

--
21 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being unable to reason is not a positive character trait outside
religion." [Dewey Henize]