Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generac Model 0065512 Standby Generator

On 12/3/19 2:15 PM, wrote:

[snip]

I suffered a brief outage recently - the lights blinked then came back
on. However my TVs had to be restarted manually. Same for my PC.
Would this be normal?

Thanks
xxxxx

A lot of modern devices with electronics suffer from "power amnesia",
where a power outage leads to devices forgetting they're supposed to be
on. Many TVs have that problem (often smaller ones don't). Computers do,
but many allow normal "power" function with a setup option.

--
21 days until the winter celebration (Wed, Dec 25, 2019 12:00:00 AM for
1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Being unable to reason is not a positive character trait outside
religion." [Dewey Henize]