Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default dishwasher detergent clogging drain

On 03/12/2019 04:25, wrote:
I'm having this exact same issue.

As what?

White pasty cement consistency that builds up on the dishwasher drain spout.

I actually had to pick away at it with a screwdriver and it broke one of my smaller screwdrivers.

I just did a new renovation and after a week the stuff built up to the point that it clogged and my dishwasher pump couldn't push out the water.

I thought maybe it was the powder dishwasher detergent

Any help is much appreciated

You have got salt in the dishwasher's softener haven't you?

Andy