Posted to uk.d-i-y
Marland Marland is offline

Default Damned lights.

John wrote:
Who fits lights to this specification?

I want an outside light that is brighter than the neighbour's. I want it to
switch on whenever a car goes past or someone walks by.
It must be aimed over the heads of anyone approaching my doorway. Ideally
the light should flood into the windows of the houses across the road.

The village bitch had one of those at the start of this thread, needed it
to see which one of her drug fuelled exes or suppliers was going to paint
strip her Range Rover again. Not that she was worried as Daddy always paid
for it to be repaired, it has been his money employing solicitors that has
kept legal repercussions
to a minimum from other antisocial behaviour such as entering neighbouring
gardens and cutting down trees etc because they could be seen from her new
conservatory.
Still the spoilt brat finally found the social isolation and other
repercussions of being in a small community where you have antagonised
everyone too much , people get back in other ways, cars parked close to
your gate, kids not invited to others parties ,people dont make it easy
for you to pass on the single track road.
Daddies has bought her a new house in a town a few miles away.
The people who moved in two days ago seem fine, someone mentioned the
annoying light to them and they have already moved it to point straight
down.

GH