Suzie-Q

Default 2- vs. 3-prong outlets

I have an old home that has mostly the 2-prong outlets (without the
ground). There are 3-prong outlets in the new add-on and converted
garage, but that's beside the point.

One of the 2-prong outlets is broken and needs to be replaced, but all
I can find *locally* (it's a small town) are 3-prong outlets. My only
question is, does anyone even make the 2-prong outlets anymore?
(If so, I'll make a special trip to the big city!)

I can't afford to have an electrician come in and change things right
now, so no need to suggest it. (I will, eventually.)
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://home.earthlink.net/~sme617