Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Damned lights.

In article 6,
John wrote:
Who fits lights to this specification?

I want an outside light that is brighter than the neighbour's. I want it
to switch on whenever a car goes past or someone walks by. It must be
aimed over the heads of anyone approaching my doorway. Ideally the
light should flood into the windows of the houses across the road.

Sadly, if you want a super bright one for this job, it will likely be a
discharge type, so not come on at full brightness. And not like being
switched on and off. Sorry.

--
*I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.