Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Very, very old photographic film

Having said that, when I found an old roll of undeveloped film back in the
90s, made by Gratispool and apparently although a 127 roll, it was not on a
transparent backing, I was advised by Boots that there was a little guy down
the road who did vintage film, mumbling about c41 stock or something. I did
get it developed. and although the pictures lacked contrast due to the film
being old, it showed beach huts somewhere I'd say around the late 1960s
perhaps.
I gave them to a local Hysterical society.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 01/12/2019 21:57, Richard Donnelly wrote:
Hi Nick, sorry to hijack your thread, but I seem to remember I have an
old Kodak camera which came in to my possession after he had passed away
in 1997. In the camera I noticed a little while back that the film had
only been half used. May decide to take it some where (if there is anyway
that develops old 110 film) just to see what the pictures he took
were....That is if they will still be in a state to develope.

I (rather foolishly) gave Boots a slightly out of date 110 colour film to
develop a few years ago and the prints came back purple. The girl in the
store refused even to apologise for the defect as she didn't think it was
anything to do with her.

--
Max Demian