Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Damned lights.

polygonum_on_google wrote in
:

On Saturday, 30 November 2019 05:33:23 UTC, Tim+ wrote:
On Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 6:32:25 AM UTC+13, John wrote:
Who fits lights to this specification?

I want an outside light that is brighter than the neighbour's. I
want it to switch on whenever a car goes past or someone walks by.
It must be aimed over the heads of anyone approaching my doorway.
Ideally the light should flood into the windows of the houses
across the road.

Have you read this? Very amusing. ;-)

http://www.27bslash6.com/halogen.html

Tim+

One of the advantages of having moved house - only very modest
external lights. :-)

Do what many seem to do; swap the modest lights for 500watt Eye Burners.