Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Asda microwave

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"tim..." wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 28/11/2019 23:05, The Other John wrote:
In article
irect.com,
says...
What is this red sign and how do I get it off as the microwave is
not heating
now
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/kq

It's a clock symbol, so you must have accidently set the timer. You
need to clear the timer setting to return to instant operation.

There's a Clock button. Try pressing that, and if that doesn't do
anything, press and hold it until the symbol goes off.

(I'm glad I have a simple microwave with just two knobs: one for power
(which is always on maximum) and one for time. I don't know whether
there's much point in the complicated ones,

I know there is. Its a nuisance to do rice in a microwave
like that. Much more convenient to do it in a microwave
that has more than one power and time program.

perhaps I am now in a tiny minority,

Yeah, likely you are.

but I still like to have salt *in* my cooked veg

I dont add salt to anything anymore,
not even steak and chops etc.

what you you mean "not even"

Thats what most do dont add salt to veg when cooking them
usually still add salt to when cooking the steak and chops.

these are things that I would never add salt to

Then your original was right, you are nothing like most people.