Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Thank you, UK D-I-Yers

On 01/12/2019 02:15, Bill Wright wrote:
On 30/11/2019 15:04, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 14:42:32 +0000, Max Demian wrote:

"It was the peanut butter that proved his downfall, M'lud"

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Odd%20stuff/Mouse%20Trap.png

My parents recommended margarine.

Marlon Brando preferred butter.

My mam wanted to see that film. My dad said it was mucky and anyway it
was banned in Doncaster. We found out it wasn't banned in Barnsley so I
took my mam in the van to Goldthorpe to see it.

Goldthorpe had a cinema?

I no longer use it as a route to work but the last time I worked there
the sign had been changed from Goldthorpe to Got Hope and I bought a
rather nice fruit machine from some bloke in a crap apartment.

--
Adam