Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Thank you, UK D-I-Yers

On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 00:24:16 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 11:36:43 +0000, T i m wrote:

I wonder if terriers arer interested.

Mine would be, it's what they are bred for. He's always on the lookout
for such things.

Them's mice not rats.

Sorry, I didn't look.

I know terriers do rats but they bother with
mice?

I can't see why not?

Ours got hold of a pigeon the other day and goes mental when he sees a
fox (or cat). He seems to think grey squirrels are good for a laugh
.... and crows.

He also doesn't seem to like anyone within 10m of the car, or house,
or us, even if they are on a motorcycle ...

But he was a rescue and we have no idea what he did for the ~5 years
(vets estimate) before we got him (unchipped).

Cheers, T i m