William

Default Building a pole barn shop

"Bruce" wrote in message
om...
Last bit of advice...If everything is square from the start, you roof
sheets should go on square...this is about the only thing that is
visible to anyone, that being the edges of your roof, if your eaves
don't run right, everyone will see it....If you can figure out how to
get the first roof panel on stright and square, then all the others
will follow...( if you figure out how to do this,,then let me know, I
took my roof off twice in order to correct it...it is still not
streight)

You can "adjust" the roof panels with a high rib pattern ( most common panel
style ) on a roof over purlins by stretching ( or not ) the panels as you
install them. The width of them changes a lot depending on how hard you
press and flatten out the ribs ( especially over the common poly backed
insulation) you can see the tons of fun I had installing them on my building
at www.wacworkshop.com

William....