Posted to alt.home.repair

Default turkey sizes

On 11/28/2019 10:46 PM, wrote:

You can usually get fresh (not frozen) turkeys around the holidays but
a lot of people say the frozen one is probably "fresher" since it was
flash frozen right after it was killed as opposed to being packed in
ice for up to a month.

Some years ago we bought a really fresh fresh bird locally. It was
better but much more expensive. Don't recall the price but at least
triple.

Went to my son's house and we had a frozen bird that was 49 cents a
pound. It was pretty damned good for that price.