Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Climate change: Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records

On 11/27/2019 10:55 PM, wrote:
There is plenty that could be done about genetically transmitted
disease but it is not likely. If you really thought Darwin was right
you would starlike everyone with genetic disease but I bet you don't
think that is not right.

http://www.gkc.org.uk/gkc/books/Eugenics.html

I enjoy Chesterton and this was in an eBook of collected works and I've
been reading it. It's only a hundred years or so out of date.

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffma...y/Eugenics.htm

Some of those snippets are even older. Utter any of them in public today
and you'll be surrounded by pink pussy hats screaming racist and fascist.