Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Climate change: Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 07:40:55 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 8:18:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:

When solar energy actually gets economically viable, we
will use it here in the rich west.

IDK where you live, but we are using it here and now. I see solar
roofs on homes all over the state. I see some solar energy farms too.
Funny, I thought the US was a world LEADER, not a last adopter.

Wind is in the mix, as well. Down here in Texas we have 2019 headlines like
this:

Texas Has Generated More Electricity From Wind Than Coal So Far This Year
https://www.kut.org/post/texas-has-generated-more-electricity-wind-coal-so-far-year