Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default turkey sizes

In article ,
says...
One of two things is happening. Either the price is going up or the
size is going down - or both.

In order to APPEAR to not being increasing prices they just sell you a
smaller bird. The bigger you grow a bird the more it costs per lb.

Sure that is the way it always works .

I don't mind paying more if that is what it takes. Looks like next time
if we go the same route we will need to put in for 2 turkeys.

It is still going to take the same ammount of food for up even if the
price goes up.

For Christmas we may just get 2 of the 5 1/2 pound brests and cook it
our selves. Or see if they have the larger Butterball ones and cook it.