Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Climate change: Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records

On Monday, November 25, 2019 at 4:50:55 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 19:44:39 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 25/11/2019 19:38, devnull wrote:
On 11/25/19 1:13 PM, Bod wrote:
Atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse
gases once again reached new highs in 2018.

The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) says the increase in CO2
was just above the average rise recorded over the last decade.

Levels of other warming gases, such as methane and nitrous oxide, have
also surged by above average amounts.

Since 1990 there's been an increase of 43% in the warming effect on
the climate of long lived greenhouse gases.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-50504131

Someone tell Trump how serious climate change is!

LOL! Climate change is more FUD from the leftards.

Scientific evidence for warming of the climate system is unequivocal.

- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
The current warming trend is of particular significance because most of
it is extremely likely (greater than 95 percent probability) to be the
result of human activity since the mid-20th century and proceeding at a
rate that is unprecedented over decades to millennia.1

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

The climate does appear to be warming and there is pretty good
evidence that man is affecting. The question is whether there is
actually anything we can do about it.

Are you just totally stupid? If we emit X CO2 per capita or X - 30%\
by using renewables, nuclear, etc, which is better? I mean this is so
basic, it's stunning that anyone except Trump and the trumptards would
put forth such BS.

As long as we are piling more
people onto the planet it an alarming rate, we are going to create
more greenhouse gas. It is a trend that goes back 8000 years when we
started clearing native vegetation to grow crops.

Following that stupid logic, because we were piling on more people, there
was no point to reducing the cancer rates, seat belts, air bags, etc,

Wise up.