Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Climate change: Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 12:34:17 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

IDK where you live, but we are using it here and now. I see solar
roofs on homes all over the state. I see some solar energy farms too.
Funny, I thought the US was a world LEADER, not a last adopter.

I often wonder if the solar cells on homes will go the way of the solar
heaters about 40 years ago. People were installing things on the top of
the house to collect the heat of the sun. Seldom see any of those any
more and the ones that had them removed them when they needed to
reshingle the roof.

Some were putting in wood stoves and heatalaters. Many of those have
given up on burning wood.

I think the wood burning stoves got a bad rep because of the air
pollution they cause. They also stink up your house. My niece still
has a dual fuel furnace, oil and wood from the Carter days. That is a
double stinker. She may have even replaced it by now. I know she
talked about it but they were hoping Nat Gas would come down their
street.