Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Climate change: Greenhouse gas concentrations again break records

On 11/27/2019 12:10 PM, Frank wrote:

People fail to recognize that it is a tactic to take more government
control.Â* Climate does change and always will and there is little we can
do about it.

Sure, there has always been change, but we can do some things about it.

We can stop the deforestation quite a bit. We can use less fossil fuels
and just plain overall conservation.

Big question, how much are we willing to give up? Not just the US, but
the world.

This will get people riles up.
If it is better for the earth and humanity long term would we:
Drive a smaller car
Get rid of cruise ships
Adjust the thermostat
Fly less
Build smaller houses
Accept slower delivery times if it is more efficient
Use less chemicals on lawns
Probably another 100 things like these.