Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Low light CCTV?

On Tuesday, 26 November 2019 14:07:29 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 03:58:57 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip

Find a CCTV system that makes use of iphones or pixels or any other smartphone

snip

Idiot. Squirm your way out of these then ...

http://www.ichano.com/

if that's what you want go for it, I doubt it'll do what you are expecting at the price you're willing to pay.

https://alfred.camera/

yes I can see the 4 or so iphone11 around your property being a solutionb so why are you asking for advice if yuo already knew how to do it.,

Cheers, T i m

what do they say about the low light feature that you want. ?