Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ***BANG!***

On Sunday, 24 November 2019 13:11:22 UTC, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 11/24/19 4:08 AM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 18:54:28 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

On 11/23/19 6:02 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
I think I can see your problem now: you're a MORON.

Do you honestly believe I give a flying **** what you think?

Just pointing it out for the benefit of others here who may not yet be
fully familiar with your profane outpourings of ill-informed garbage and
propensity to discharge same.

That's precious.
I pointed out that you're a hack.
I pointed out the Tabby is hack.
You two have been having a love fest trying to justify yourselves.

Get a room.

yet another example of your dishonesty in attempting to convince people of something that has no ground in reality. You have become not worth reading. Bye.

NT