Karl Townsend

Default Building a pole barn shop

I have seen many pole barns go up in our area. A friend had one
erected by an Aumish crew in about a week for a large building. It is
straight, square and plumb. For the price, speed, and accuracy that
these guys work, you cannot do it yourself. A neighbor had a garage

Framing a building and pouring a concrete floor are the two jobs I would
never consider doing myself. Concrete gets hard too fast. One man can't do a
framing job decently.

Just have the frame and skin put up. You'll have plenty to do finishing the
inside - this is most of the labor anyway.

Karl