JH

Default Adding a wireless room thermostat

"Richard Savage" wrote in message

What's wrong with having the controller near the tank? I specifically

asked
that the timer be co-located with my H/W tank. Admittedly the airing

cupboard
with tank and controller are in my downstairs lavatory.

I've not seen the timer in an airing cupboard before, especially an upstairs
one.

One other point is that the upper operating temp of some controls is 40C,
there's a
chance it could reach that temp in the enclosed space when then pipes are
probably
running around 70-80C.

Having said all that I've had no problems with the timer in my system.

Jules