Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default OT Eternal September and posting to it

I don't like coffee, have you noticed it always smells better than it
tastes. There are people like that around as well, you know!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Scott" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 12:27:43 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

On 23/11/2019 12:22, Scott wrote:
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:19:50 -0000, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\)"
wrote:

Just recently I'm finding the connection hanging there and the message
queue
does not go. However it still refuses to go if I terminate the email
software and then bring it back up again, but it always goes if I
restart
the computer.
My feeling is that something is hanging on to the port and only by
severing all tcp/ip activity by shutting down, can one get it to
restart and
send the messages.
It seems not to be an issue on other news servers.
Brian

It amazes me that people continue to use ES when reliable providers
are available at modest cost.

There writes a man who has never been short of money!

More to do with priorites, actually. If I can get Usenet for a year
for less than the cost of four cups of coffee, I know what comes
first.