Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best way to remove sticky Araldite from hands?

Yes the problem is that many are hypergolic, in that they stop moisture.
The area where the silicon is thus dries out and you get scabbing and the
skin is shed. It should sort itself out in a couple of weeks. Could you not
have done it wearing disposable gloves?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"John" wrote in message
.222...

I have had problems this week due to a silicon sealant on my hands -
fingers used to smooth it (on a car) and now my finger tips are scabby and
sore.