Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default radio

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 22 Nov 2019 09:44:23 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I`m looking for a radio that picks up audio T V signals. Where can I find one? Thanks for any info...Herb

4 times. You're starting to get annoying.

But I'd like one too and I checked and surprisingly there are several
for sale.

One that google finds on Best Buy doesn't mention Tv.
Another has been sold since 2002, before TV was digital iirc.
Another looks just like the AM-FM-TV radio I have and used to like but
which doesn't know about digital.
One says TV in the heading but no mention in the specs.

These are all on Best Buy or Amazon. Maybe they should stop things that
don't have TV from saying TV!