Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Oral B Electric tooth brush chargers?

And glue it to the shelf.

I use stick back velcro on both the shelf and the item to be fixed.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VELCRO%C2%A.../dp/B017KLYT08

Incidentally anyone come across this high pressure water jet gizmo for
cleaning between teeth for those who cannot be bothered with that disgusting
floss stuff.

Yes, WaterPik water flossing. It works well but be aware that at times
you may be spraying water from your mouth to the surroundings.

I have a mains powered one with a tank and long flexible tube but it can
be inconvenient to site with no mains plugs in the bathroom. I'm
considering buying a cordless battery unit but this has the disadvantage
of having a much smaller water tank possibly requiring multiple refills
per session.

You may also find it strange or uncomfortable the first time you use it
but this feeling wears off over a week or two.

-