Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Low light CCTV?

On Thursday, 21 November 2019 11:50:22 UTC, T i m wrote:

And it's not just the light levels, but the colour temperature and
density of a source that can make a big difference as well (LED /
laser V an incandescent filament). You get bright lights at a football
match for example but they aren't painful to look at.

Are they that bright though ?
I've not been to a football match and I;ve only seen them from a distance.
But teh shodows don;t seem as dark as those that the sun produces, but then again those lights come from at least 4 differnt directions.
Your eyes do adapt over time to differnt light levels.

Think of those kids in the cave in thialand and how they had to wear eye protection when they came out.
Aslo mots can;t tell the colour of a star from just veiwing with the naked eye.
but they aren't all white. I can just make out that Mars has a sort of orange colour.

Cheers T i m