Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Ray[_22_] Ray[_22_] is offline

Default Don't worry Ghislaine Maxwell

"Roger Hayter" wrote in message
Norman Wells wrote:

On 20/11/2019 12:39, pamela wrote:
On 08:51 20 Nov 2019, Norman Wells wrote:

On 20/11/2019 02:07, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 23:02:34 +0000, Norman Wells wrote:

What do you mean by 'trafficking'?

How do you define 'paedophile'? And what evidence do you have?

Ignoring the first two *daft* (even by Usenet standards) questions
for
obvious reasons

No, you can't just gloss over them. You suggested:

"what might well be a huge international paedophile network
trafficking young girls for sex between the rich and powerful".

I don't know what is meant by 'trafficking' in such a context. It's a
strange and rather archaic expression to me that needs some
explanation.
What do *you* mean by it?

Stop being daft. Look it up.

Yes, I have. This is what the NSPCC (who ought to know) says:

"Trafficking is where children and young people tricked, forced or
persuaded to leave their homes and are moved or transported and then
exploited, forced to work or sold."

You don't seem to know the background to this
case at all. The trafficking by Epstein and his madam, Maxwell, was
notorious and Epstiein was eventually imprisoned on trafficking
charges.

Now for some *facts*. Epstein was convicted in Florida for procuring an
underage girl for prostitution and of soliciting a prostitute. He was
arrested on charges of sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York
but was not convicted. He died before the case could be brought.

I am not aware of any circumstances that would add up to the NSPCC
definition of 'trafficking' above. Nor can I find any indication that
any of the girls was unwilling.

Many if not most of the girls exploited by the gangs in Rotherham and
other Northern towns were "willing" at least until they were too far
involved to back out.

Google is your friend although you seem to prefer asking naive
questions.

Then you seem to associate 'young girls' with 'paedophile' activity
with
no clarification. Is a 17-year old 'a young girl'? And is anyone who
has sex with a 17-year old girl 'a paedophile'?

Clarification is needed to understand what you're saying. So, do say.

As it happens, Epstein was a convicted paedophile.

So what?

What's more, Prince Andrew was consorting with an underage girl.

You think 17 is underage? Not in the UK it isn't.

And I don't think 'consorting' is a crime anyway.

Even if the girls weren't trafficked, most people probably think using
the services of prostitutes is sufficiently morally despicable to
exclude such users from decent society.

That isnt true of the royals who had been in the Navy. Including Phil.